As She Fades by Abbi Glines

by - 12:00 PM

Title: As She Fades
Author: Abbi Glines
Published: April 3rd, 2018
Pages: 272

Quick synopsis: Vale and Crawford have been together since they were 6, but when a tragic accident splits them apart and sends Crawford into a coma, Vale must learn to go on without him. Reluctantly she goes off to college without him. There she befriends her brother's frat brother, Slate, a boy who spent his entire summer in the same hospital visiting his terminally ill Uncle. Away from home and Crawford, Slate seems to be the only person who understands what Vale is going through, and Vale starts to believe that she can move on...until something unexpected happens.

Goodreads Rating: 3.70
My Rating: 5.00

Would I recommend?: 
Why?: I did not hear good things about this (I can kinda see why...there were some things I didn't like too) but overall I love love loved this! The Goodreads description or back cover description is not at all accurate, so I'm confused as to WHY. Looking past that though, the plot wasn't anything super new, but the storyline killllleeeddddd me. I find contemporary books to be super predictable, but this was threw me off BIG TIME.

You May Also Like

0 comments