Once and For All by Sarah Dessen

by - 12:00 PM


Genre: Contemporary Romance
Quick Synopsis: Louna struggles to find herself after she loses someone to a tragedy. Through her mother’s wedding planning business, she meets Ambrose who tests her and  opens her eyes to the world.

Overall Review:

I didn’t like Ambrose as a character, and his entire story did not completely make sense to me, nor do you even truly find out about his background in this book. The fact that the two even come together seemed like a random act of fate that was so random, even fate was confused.

I thought this was a cute read, but I found it just slightly unrealistic. I find it hard to believe that a teenage girl would be capable of moving on so soon after tragically losing your first love. Psychologically, I assumed she would have a form of depression or anxiety, possible even commitment issues or a form of PTSD.

You May Also Like

0 comments