Zenith

by - 3:35 PM



What's it about? 

Most know her as the Bloody Baroness, the captain of a fearsome glass starship called The Marauder. Androma and her crew strike terror in the hearts of those who cross them amongst the many corners of the Mirabel Galaxy.
When a routine mission goes rogue, the all-female crew is captured by a bounty hunter from Andi’s past and forced into a job that could, quite literally, start a war that will devour worlds.
Meanwhile, on the far side of the galaxy, the ruthless ruler Nor waits in the shadows of the planet Xen Ptera, biding her time. The final pieces are about to fall into place, liberating a plan that will tear Mirabel in two.
As the Marauder hurtles toward the unknown, there is one lesson that proves to be true: No one can be trusted in a galaxy that runs on lies and illusion.

My Thoughts: 

This was a really good start to what seems will be a really great series! The opening scene in cell 377 was what pulled me in. Something about creepy old jail cells and a revengeful guy? Yeah, that's weird. Anywho, major Firefly vibes from this storyline! Which I'm actually loving, but most importantly, I love that they're women space pirates. Can honestly say I've never read anything like this. Seriously creative and I can't wait for more to come! It left me with a LOT of unanswered questions! 

I guess the only downside was that this was only 67 pages. Obviously Lindsey and Sasha did this independently and couldn't publish more, but there's so much I NEED to know! And it didn't leave enough time for me to get obsessively involved with the characters and story line! Part two, please!

I give Zenith 3.5 stars! 

You May Also Like

0 comments