My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

by - 10:54 AM


Title: My Life Next Door
Author: Huntley Fitzpatrick
Published: June 14th, 2012
Pages: 394
Goodreads Rating: 4.01
My Rating: 5.00

Quick synopsis: The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, messy, affectionate. And every day from her rooftop perch, Samantha Reed wishes she was one of them . . . until one summer evening, Jase Garrett climbs up next to her and changes everything.

As the two fall for each other, Jase’s family embraces Sam, as her own family pushes her away. Then something tragic happens and their worlds are tipped upside down.

Would I recommend?: YUP
Why?: This was the perfect contemporary romance with a side of drama and real-life problems that I absolutely love. I know I literally say this all the time, but the more realistic a contemporary romance can get, the better. And unfortunately, that happens when they through in some real-life problems. If you’re into this genre, then you NEED to pick this up. You will not regret it. If you’re just looking for a quick read, you NEED to pick this up. If you’re looking for a badass mystery thriller...this is not your book. But then again, why are you still reading this?

You May Also Like

0 comments