Still Me by Jojo Moyes

by - 12:00 PM


Title: Still Me
Author: Jojo Moyes
Published: January 30th, 2018
Pages: 390

Goodreads Rating: 4.25
My Rating: 5.00

Quick synopsis: Louisa (Lou) moves to New York City for a new job as the assistant to a wealthy wife living on 5th Ave. As she settles in at her new job, she struggles to adjust to the new high life and being away from her family and her boyfriend, Sam.

As she finally starts to figure it out, things start to fall apart and Lou must figure out who she is and what she truly wants.

Would I recommend?: Yes! Especially if you liked the second because you will LOVE this one.

Why?: Lou is probably one of my all time favorite literary characters, mainly because she is the complete OPPOSITE of me, so anything she is in i’m automatically in love with. This book was actually much, MUCH better than the second, if i'm completely honest. This had more of who Lou was when she was with Will, and I love that version of Lou. She’s carefree, funny, and has the biggest heart. I really enjoyed seeing Lou sort her life out in NYC, figure out who she really is, while also taking a peek into life living on 5th ave. Overall, it was a really fun read and I highly recommended to anyone who loves Lou half as much as I do.

You May Also Like

0 comments